Where in the World is Lois and her Photos???

Yeah yeah, I know, I'm way way way late on my mamatography and my posts and my this and my that and my everything!  I got sick.  I got back to back viruses (thanks to my germ spreader of a second grader) and I've been really really trying not to land myself in the hospital.  I very much dislike being sick, as if anyone enjoys it right?  But this shit...man...this was awful.

It's been one after another after another and although I'm not the only one that's been ill, I've caught every single bug that's come my way.  So the whole house has been sick, but get this, I'm the only one that can't take cold medicine.  Because I've got the bum ticker and all.

I have this thing about people that are sick complaining when they won't take something to feel better.  If you won't take anything to help yourself, don't come crying to me that you don't feel well.  But I live in a house full of complainers that won't take a damn dayquil and stfu about it. So yeah, that's been my last month or 6 weeks or so.

This last round, no one else "caught" so I'm relatively sure it was not viral but yet another issue that is only mine.  Intestinal.  Couldn't keep anything down or in or whatever.  Spent about two weeks in my bathroom.  Blessedly, I was able to get some medical marijuana (of course insurance does not cover this particular medication, so although it is legal for me to obtain, have and consume, I pay out of pocket and it is rather expensive and something I can almost never afford) that helped me get some appetite back and keep some food down to the extent that I could manage the illness.  It seems to have been a horrible inflammatory bowel disease flair.  I am feeling much better than I was, but not good.  And just in time for...you guessed it...my pilonidal to flair itself back up, and my legs are not working right again.  If it ain't one thing it's another right?



So I WILL get back to my mamatography posts, I will get back to my regular posting, and I will get back to my normal routine.  Even if it wasn't ever very normal.  But not this week.  And not next week either because I may be in the hospital for an overnighter next Friday for a pulmonary function test.  Because they have to shoot me full of albuterol for that, and albuterol makes my heart freak the fuck out, they have a room set up in case I can't handle the test and they have to keep me, but the hope is I do fine and can go back home when I'm done.

That's where I'm at right now, that's what's been going on with me.  I'd love to know what's been going on with all of you, so if you stop by, leave me a comment and let me know how you've been and what you've been up to with your family!  Look forward to a "catchup" post or 5 in the next couple weeks and we'll see what I can do for my other posts.

Until next time....
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...