It's Time for a Review...

****This is a sponsored review, I did receive a full size sample of the product along with coupons to try more, I was compensated by the products but have not been monetarily compensated to write this blog, nor did the compensation alter my opinion in any way.  The opinions are strictly my own and are in no way a reflection of the site my blog is hosted by, or the site that provided the sample Smiley36.com*****

Snuggle Scent Boosters

Snuggle Scent Boosters are my new best friends.  They are the most amazing little bundles of joy that I am desperately in love with.  Offering full disclosure, I've only used the lavender joy variety of them, so I'm not sure if I'd love the other ones quite as much, but these babies are the best thing since fabric softener sheets. 



I'm not big on liquid fabric softener mainly because it always seems to leave a spot of greasy residue on my clothes somewhere, so for the most part, I really do use sheets or none at all.  Sometimes, I go all easy greeny and put some acv (apple cider vinegar) in my little dispenser.  But for the most part, I just use sheets.  Doesn't do much for scenting the laundry really, so I always had stale smelling towels within a day and clothes too.  I don't like the way closet clothes smell!  So I usually use a ton of "febreeze" that I make homemade on them to make my clothes smell less like that.

No more with these little gems.  You just throw one in the bottom before you put your clothes in, the package says two, but I never have done that because I'm cheap and don't want to waste them.  What I did discover is that I can make one of my home made "febreeze" concoctions with them.  Here is what I do:

1 packet of snuggle scent booster cut open in a large bowl with a spout to pour
two tablespoons baking soda
one tablespoon rubbing alcohol
warm water to fill the bottles you are using (makes two full bottles)\

Mix the top three ingredients together with enough warm water to dissolve everything. Slowly add water to it to make sure there is no gritty stuff at the bottom.  Pour into two spray bottles and top off with the rest of your warm water.  Mix up to make sure everything has been dissolved.  Use just as you would regular "febreeze" but test a small area first to make sure it doesn't discolor your fabrics, I haven't tried this on all kinds of fabric.
Enjoy the lovely scent of fresh laundry around your home!!!
And don't forget to toss those little babies in each and every load guys...everyone deserves towels that smell that awesome!

Once again, this is a sponsored blog!

****This is a sponsored review, I did receive a full size sample of the product along with coupons to try more, I was compensated by the products but have not been monetarily compensated to write this blog, nor did the compensation alter my opinion in any way.  The opinions are strictly my own and are in no way a reflection of the site my blog is hosted by, or the site that provided the sample Smiley36.com*****


Until next time folks....
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Time Ago In A Land Far Away...

I Don't Know Who You Are, I Don't Know What You Want, But I Have a Very Particular Set of Skills...

Tik Tok Goes The Clock...